Monday, November 21, 2011

Social Bookmarks Wordle

The idea of social bookmarks was new to me. I must say that my first response was not positive in that I did not really see the need. Then I started completing this assignment and began to understand the significant help which organizing the bookmarked pages can have. Also, when I began to view the bookmarked pages of others I really began to understand the potential power of this tool.

Creating a “wordle” was also eye opening for me. Not only does using a wordle provide a clear means for understanding what you have considered to be important it also offers a wonderful means for creative expression.

I look forward to utilizing both these tools in my teaching both as a means for making assignments but also as resources which I will utilize for my own purposes professionally and personally.


Please click the link below to go to my science teacher stack at delicious.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment